Terms & Conditions
- Orders will be sent directly from Malta or from our warehouse in the Czech Republic to all over the world.
- Single point of communication from Malta shall be final and legal binding even on the event of our partners sending deliveries from Czechia.
- The cost of sending would vary according to dimension, weight and country of order. This would be added to final pricing and added during final pricing billing while buying the product.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- We are not responsible for unseen delays due to customs and transportation.
- All disputes should be subject to jurisdiction of Malta.
- Return policy as follows:
It is business wise impossible for us to get returns of goods if you change your mind later on as we play with low margins and costs of sending itself is more than cost of goods more times than less.
a) However if you have any major issues / complain with your received product than do contact us at email@example.com highlighting word ‘Complain’ on the subject line. We are sure we will reach out some amicable and mutual agreement during these unforeseen circumstances.
b) Cost to return the goods to us is to be born by the customer while re sending costs will be borne by Ethnic Tara during the circumstances mentioned in point (a).
c) If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.