Hand Carved Teak Wood Abhaya Buddha Mudra Wall Sculpture. Wall Hanging. Celtic. Home Decor. Healing
The Abhaya mudrā gesture of fearlessness is a gesture of reassurance and safety, which dispels fear and accords divine protection and bliss. The gesture was used by Buddha, when attacked by an elephant, subduing it as shown in several manuscripts
• Specially Handmade exclusive Wooden Buddha in Abhaya Mudra position Sculptures in best finishing. Limited Edition Wall Hangings.
• 100% natural heavy teak wood carved masterpiece.
• Dimensions : 2 size available 30 and 40 cms
• It is handmade not laser cut so all the more special.
• Best for Wall Hanging, Garden Figure, Home, meditation room, temple, Office space, indoor or outdoor altars.
A father's day gift
• The picture is taken in an professional environment and is for indicative purpose. We appreciate your understanding about handicrafts that few unavoidable differences would be always be there on multiple handcrafted items of same design.
Our point of sales and deliveries are from the Czech Republic and Malta.
PS: We try to accommodate as much as possible for your shopping experience so please feel free to contact us with any questions and we will surely reply. Even if we will not be fast fingers but for sure we promise to reply back on each and every query!
Alena & Jassi
Hand Carved Teak Wood Abhaya Buddha Mudra Wall Sculpture || Buddhism || Wall Hanging || Celtic | Home Decor || Healing || Peaceful Sculpture || Meditating || Garden Decor || Healing Sculpture || Celtic Figure || Teak Wood Sculpture || Teakwood || Fair Trade || Home Décor Sculpture || Spiritual Gift || Buddhism || Hindu Sculpture || Christianity || Affordable Hand Made || Meditation